6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The heater thingy and the wind blowing the trees. It's storming right now.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Giving pretzels to my chickens. :iconchickensplz:
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
10. Did you dream last night?
Nope, don't dream very much and when I do it's usually about school or something.
11. When did you last laugh?
Last night I think? Making smores in the fireplace because it's too wet to go outside.
12. What are on the walls you are in?
Lots of posters, an old calendar with a cow on it, bookshelf, bow and arrow, and a mirror.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
A music video in which an old grandma spun around and danced with a really tall young guy in a thong. It sounds insane, but it was actually pretty impressive.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What was the last film you saw?
From up on Poppy Hill
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I WOULD BUY A $4000 CAMERA then use the rest on college expenses.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know?
18. If you could change one thing about the world.
I would take away people's need for power. If you think about it, the reason so many things go bad in history is because some bloke wants more power.
19. What do you want to learn in the future?
Medicine! Saving people! Wisdom!
20. George Bush:
"You misunderestimated me."
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I don't want a girl, I want a boy. Actually I don't want kids. Maaybeeee oh I dunno.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Cassius. Cass for short.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes! I'd love to live somewhere without much inhabitation like Romania or Peru.
24. What do you want God to say when you reach the pearly gates
"Girl, you rock my socks off." -God
Hey guys long time no see. Thanks for humoring me with this- it's actually quite fun (you should try). Hope you're all having a wonderful year so far. I think I am- maybe. You won't be getting any new art this week, I've got too much studying to do sorry!